Almost 160 Ukrainians got their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine on Feb 24 – health ministry
Some 159 Ukrainians received their first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine for COVID-19 on February 24, 2021, when the inoculation campaign began in the country.
That's according to Coronavirus_info Telegram channel.
The number of vaccinations by region so far:
Vinnytsia region – 10;
Zhytomyr region – 40;
Kyiv region – 19;
Cherkasy region – 80; and
Chernihiv region – 10.
As of February 24, 2021, no reports have been received from the Health Ministry's State Expert Center of any complications from the shots.
Vaccination: Other reports
- COVID-19: AstraZeneca vaccine certified for use in Ukraine
- First batch of AstraZeneca vaccine arrives in Ukraine (Photo)
- Lithuania to share excess stocks of COVID-19 vaccine with Ukraine – Kuleba
- Zelensky asks Chief Medical Officer to launch COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible
- Ukraine registers COVID-19 vaccine from Pfizer
- First AstraZeneca jab administered in Ukraine (Photo)
- Kyiv Town Hall announces launch of COVID-19 vaccination on Feb 25