There are 1,615 active COVID-19 cases in the Armed Forces of Ukraine as of now.
The Ukrainian Military Medic Service shared the statistics in an update on Facebook on March 14, 2021.
Read alsoUkraine reports over 4,200 COVID-19 hospitalizations on March 13
Since Ukraine has been hit by the coronavirus pandemic, 16, 696 members of Ukraine's armed forces have recovered. The death toll as of now is 50 victims.
In the past 24 hours, 94 new COVID-19 cases were registered; nine were hospitalized.
Since the launch of the coronavirus vaccination campaign, 6,296 members of Ukraine's armed forces have been vaccinated; of them, there are 1,341 military medics.
Over the past day alone, 250 members of Ukraine's armed forces were vaccinated against COVID-19.
Other related news reports
- Reuters: Ukraine approves China's Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccination pace accelerates in Ukraine
- First batch of Chinese vaccine to arrive in Ukraine before April: Minister
- Ukraine reports 185 new COVID-19 cases in armed forces as of March 12
- Ukraine reports 222 new COVID-19 cases in armed forces as of March 13